- One of the most vital tools in your pavement management toolbox is Sealcoat.
- Sealcoat is a mixture of hydrated asphalt emulsion, sand and mineral fillers with UV filtering qualities.
- Asphalt is a flexible pavement. The regular application of sealcoat, offers UV protection, increases asphalt’s ability to shed water, and protects the oil in the pavement, prolonging its flexibility.
- Sealcoat gives grey, weathered asphalt a deep, rich, like-new appearance which adds to the curb-appeal and value of any property.
- Call Shamrock Paving today if your property has not been sealcoated in the last 3-4 years.